Why Choose Contract Carpet One?
- Abundant Options
To start, Contract Carpet One has virtually every style of carpet available – some are already in stock and ready for you to order. We offer major brands like Shaw commercial carpet, Mohawk, Bigelow, Stainmaster carpets and more. With this many options, we are confident that you will find the perfect product and you’ll see why Contract Carpet One is the leader in flooring in Beltsville and Washington, D.C. Here is are just a few of our premier featured brands:
- Relax, it’s … Lees® – There’s no need to keep putting off that beautiful new carpet you’ve wanted for fear of the spills or rugged use it’ll endure in your home. Advances in stain protection technology help Relax, it’s … Lees® to design carpet that is resistant to life’s unpredicatability. Your carpet will remain clean and stain-free for years to come.
- Tigressá® SoftStyle – This carpet is designed to retain its beauty year after year with its advanced microfiber technology. Tigressá® SoftStyle is our premier all-nylon carpet collection featuring an unrivaled blend of softness and strength that consistently outperforms ordinary carpets.
- Innovia™ Touch – This eco-friendly carpet is the SUPERSOFT extension of Carpet One Floor & Home’s premier soft and durable Innovia™ brand carpet. The fibers are soil resistant, and ensure that spills/stain can be removed with ease, while the innovated filaments in this carpet create a comfortable experience and feel in your home.
With top-quality products from dozens of carpet manufacturers, you can browse our options to find the carpet that is a perfect match for your home.
- Expert Staff
Your home is an expression of your taste and style. There can be some challenges when it comes to assessing your specific carpeting needs, though. Buying a new carpet for your home is an investment to be enjoyed for years to come, so choosing the right option for you is essential. Our team is trained to assist you in finding the perfect floor to fit your personality and lifestyle. Trust us, we know our stuff. Flooring is our first language.
- In-Home Carpet Consultation
You want to express yourself in every detail of the way you live. We’re here to help guide you. Our experts will consult with you to help you match carpet options to the décor of your home. They’ll estimate and measure how much carpet you’ll need, and draft up pricing that is suited to your specific choice.
- The Healthier LivingTM Carpet Installation System
It’s a fact that there is something different about every carpet installer. Here at Contract Carpet One, we offer the exclusive Healthier Living Carpet Installation System TM. We understand that along with having quality carpet and service, protecting the health of you and your home is a top priority. This is why we’ve taken steps to revolutionize carpet installation.
Our Healthier LivingTM Carpet Installation System begins from the moment we walk through the door, as we begin our preparation by wearing protective shoe coverings, protecting your floor against dirt and grit. Before installation, we place plastic sheeting around doors and openings to seal off the room from the rest of the home – this ensures that dust and debris from lifting the carpet remains sealed in the room.
After carefully removing your old carpet, we vacuum your floor using a specialized HEPA filtered vacuum cleaner. This vacuum traps particles known to spark allergic reactions. Plus, we apply our HealthinEx Antimicrobial Pre-Installation Treatment, which disinfects any bacteria that have been lurking under your carpet for years, and will protect your floor from future mold, mildew, and allergen buildup. This treatment meets Indoor Air and Surface QualityTM standards.
Before your carpet is installed, we place our comfortable cushion, which features BioShield, that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria under your carpet. It also features Spill Bloc technology, offering 98% moisture resistance. The padding repels liquid spills and prevents them from soaking through to the floor below.
These added features keep you and your home healthy, while preserving the quality and comfort guaranteed to you by Contact Carpet One. Oh, and did we mention that all of this comes to you add no additional cost? Yes, you heard us correctly. Our state-of-the-art installation system is included in all of our
- A Name You Can Trust – Over 30 Years Built!
Need a name that you can trust? Contract Carpet One is one of the most respected carpet and flooring specialists in the DC and Beltsville, Maryland area. When professional flooring contractors and installers need help, they turn to Contract Carpet One, so you know you can trust us to help with your selection and installation needs! There are no hidden fees, so carpet consulting, removal, and installation are all priced in a fair and honest way.
Also, our store is locally owned and operated. We are your neighbors. We work and live in your community and understand your needs, so you can expect integrity, the very best personal service, outstanding value, and unbeatable warranties. We service the following areas:
- Washington D.C
- Silver Spring
- College Park
- White Oak
- Chevy Chase
What to Consider When Buying Carpet
Regardless of what your flooring needs entail, Contract Carpet One has you covered. Some things you’ll want to consider when selecting your carpet
- Location – Perhaps you are selecting a spread for your parlor room, where there is little traffic. Or maybe you are considering something for an area with a bit more traffic, say, a hallway. These factors might make one brand more appropriate for your home than another. Our consultants specialize in helping you choose what flooring option is best suited to your need.
- Lifestyle – Do you have young children running around your home? How about a pet? Contract Carpet One offers a number of brands with features that protect against stains, wear, soiling, and much more. Additionally, all of our packages come included with the Healthier LivingTM Carpet Installation System, which will come in handy during those “uh oh” moments.
- Personality – As much functional use as there is to be considered for you carpet, let’s not do away with the fun stuff! Your personality can be expressed through any of our many carpet choices, whether you plan to have your carpet installed in an active, family-friendly environment, or a casual environment where coziness is key.
If you’re ready to move forward with your flooring needs, Contract Carpet One has several financing options available for all installations. To apply for financing click below.